The Perfect Turtleneck Jumper

Wednesday 14 May 2014

This season the turtleneck has made a serious comeback, and I couldn't be more excited about a revived fashion trend.
So I went on a hunt for the perfect turtleneck sweater. The desktop of my computer is covered in inspiration photos of turtleneck jumpers. I'm obsessed.



I found this gorgeous one in Topshop and I truly think I'm in love.


The neck is great as it isn't too tight or neat. It hangs just right and sits effortlessly. The black is chic and simple. Comfort is a huge must for me and this item is so warm and fits perfectly.


The Topshop knitted roll neck jumper is definitely a wardrobe essential.


What are your thoughts on the revival of this trend? Are you glad it's back, or is there something else you are obsessed with at the moment?
Also, follow me on bloglovin' to keep updated with my latest posts :)
-C



Post a Comment

Back To Top